All about local food in and around the Herefordshire market town of Ledbury
Does local food and drink production contribute to our environment, food quality and rural economy?
Does local independent retailing help preserve our ancient town, supporting our fabulous local producers, and protecting our landscape?
In short – yes it does! Ledbury Food Group is a local voluntary group that knows the importance and role of local food and drink. We encourage our wider community to discover the “food heroes” who bring to us the fruits of the land, traditional cider and perry, rare breed livestock, artisan foods and much much more.
Explore our website to find:
- Local food and drink events and festivals including our Ledbury Big Breakfast and Ledbury Celebration
- Local food markets around us
- Our Ledbury Farming Year photo projects
- Our extensive directory of local food and drink producers and retailers of all kinds – see the range of local produce on offer!
- Blogs on local food topics
Let’s celebrate our local food heritage!